The LMUF4 has come and gone but the fever still lingers. I will be sharing with you all what I purchased at the just concluded LMUF4! I usually go shopping with a written list not mental list nope, be it grocery, fabrics or any other shopping you can think of. That way I don't get to just buy on impulse, I buy what I really need. It doesn't mean that if I set my eyes on something beautiful or I need I won't purchase it( you know how some things are irresistible), but the list just helps keep me in check. The LMUF4 wasn't an exception, I attended it with a list..smiles. I can beat my chest and say that I did really good at keeping to my list.
So lovelies, these are the makeup goodies I purchased at the fair!
In my Haul:
- Beauty Essential by N'sure (B.E.N) Makeup Mat
- Real Techniques Powder Brush
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
- Real Techniques Setting Brush
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Bdellium Tools 783 Small Tapered Blending Brush
- Bdellium Tools 776 Blending Brush
- Bdellium Tools 777 Shadow Brush
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
- Magnolia Makeup Pigment in Sugar Cane
- Magnolia Makeup Pigment in Pudding
- Magnolia Makeup Lip Ultra Matte in Bam!
- Aquila Coconut Oil
- Lock on Lash Eyelash Adhesive
- Jordana Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
- Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation in 507
- Wet n Wild lipstick in Cherry Bomb
- Bee Lashes in D-Wispy, #43, #747M, #415
So that's it beauties, watch out for my reviews and makeup looks using these.
Can't wait to try them out!!
Till my next post,
Stay Beautie-ful & Radiant,